13th July 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for MSc microbiology entrance exam of MS University, Vadodara

Hello, if i want to do my MSc in microbiology from MS university, Vadodara. I have to clear their entrance exam. So, the entrance is based on microbiology only OR I need to do other subjects too engineering biochemistry, botany, zoology, etc.

27th July 2017, 12:52 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Syllabus for MSc microbiology entrance exam of MS University, Vadodara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, if i want to do my MSc in microbiology from MS university, Vadodara. I have to clear their entrance exam. So, the entrance is based on microbiology only OR I need to do other subjects too engineering biochemistry, botany, zoology, etc.
Syllabus for MSc microbiology entrance exam of MS University, Vadodara:
  • General Microbiology
  • The Microbial World
  • Microbial Growth and Metabolism
  • Microbial Genetics
  • Environmental microbiology
  • Genetic engineering
  • Microorganisms in agriculture
  • Food Microbiology

29th July 2017, 05:48 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member++

Default Re: Syllabus for MSc microbiology entrance exam of MS University, Vadodara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Here below are details regarding admission to MS university Vadoda.
Eligibility Criteria.

Aspirants those who are interested for taking admission in Under Graduate courses must have passed Intermediate from a reputed Board and those who are interested for taking admission in Post Graduate or PG Diploma courses must have passed Bachelor degree in concerned stream from a reputed University or Institution.

Mode of Selection:-

Candidates those who wanted to get admission in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda have to undergo through the procedure of entrance examination for their chosen course.

Procedure of Applying:-

>> Candidate wanted to take admission in MSU Baroda have to visit the official website of Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda: msubaroda.ac.in for applying via online mode.

>> Read the instructions carefully before applying.

>> Select the link of the course for which you are interested to take admission.

>> All the details must be filled in a correct manner.

>> Upload scan copies of signature, passport size photo and documents.

>> At last take a print out of online generated application form for further communication.

For more details or apply online please visit the MS university website http://www.msubaroda.ac.in/admission.php.

Good luck.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?