25th July 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for MSc entrance exam of Kannur University? Topics which are included in the entrance exam?

i have completed my BS.c botany. now i want to know about Kannur university MS.c model entrance question paper. And also provide the syllabus and what are the topics include in entrance exam.Please provide me the above details about MS.c microbiology entrance examination

Related Questions:
  1. Model question papers of MSc Mathematics of Kannur University entrance exam
  2. Syllabus of the Ph.D entrance exam of LKO university? Topics that come under the entrance exam?
  3. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam in University of Delhi? Which topics and subjects should I focus on? Is there any coaching institutes with emphasis of foreign anthropology?
  4. What is the syllabus for combined entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam
  5. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam of Utkal University
  7. Model question papers of central university? Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam?
  8. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
  9. When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?
  10. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University? -- [New]
  11. Is there any entrance exam for MSc Microbiology course in Bangalore University? Is the subject bioinformatics included?
  12. Is Nirma University Ahmedabad included in JNU combined entrance exam or does it have its own MSc Biotechnology exam?
  13. Last date of sale of application form of B.Ed Maths entrance Kannur and Calicut university?
  14. Date of MSc forensic science entrance exam? What is the syllabus for the same?
  15. How may I get model question papers for FA entrance test in Kashmir University? How may I get important topics for this exam?
  16. Procedure to pursue MBBS after Graduation being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?
  18. What is msc computer science entrance exam syllabus of 2009-2010?
21st November 2011, 01:03 PM
Missme

Default Re: Syllabus for MSc entrance exam of Kannur University? Topics which are included in the entrance exam?

hello,

if you want to do m.sc microbiology then go for it .
it has a great career scope in future .
so you should do it .
i will attach a PDF file regarding its syllabus and some general information on this exam.
so read it .
good luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syllabus REGARDING MSc.pdf(136.3 KB, 4710 views)
14th August 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for MSc entrance exam of Kannur University? Topics which are included in the entrance exam?

i want msc maths entrance model question papers
9th June 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for msc chemistry entrance exam of kannur university?
17th June 2013, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

please send me msc physics entrance syllabus of mg university? if possible send me previous entrance question paper too
21st June 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Please send me M.Sc. mathematics entrance exam syllabus of Kannur university
20th December 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I 'l complete ma bsc in microbiology this year,i want to know the syllabus for msc microbiology PG exam in MG university
14th May 2014, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

If msc physics has eentrance exam in kannur university?please send me the syllabus.
20th May 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I am waiting for the result of BSc Botany, how to take admission for MSc Environmental Science in Kannur Univesity?
2nd July 2014, 01:01 PM
fathimahashim

please send me the last 10 years msc physics entrance question papers of kannur university
18th July 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the last 5 years Msc. microbiology entrance question papers at kannur university
18th July 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the last year question paper of Msc.microbiology at kannur university
9th December 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS FOR MSC CHEMISTRY ENTRANCE EXAM OF KANNUR UNIVERSITY
26th May 2016, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

What is rhe syllabus for M.Sc chemistry entrance exam Kannur Univetsity
31st May 2016, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I want msc physics syllabus for kannur university entrance exam please help me
17th June 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

please give me the syallabus and model question paper for msc physics entrance exam of kannur university
22nd June 2016, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I completed my BSc microbiology in this year. I want to join MSC microbiology in Kannur university. So, kindly please send me the entrance exam syllabus
11th June 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to join msc clinical and counselling psychology in kannur university, so kindly please send me the entrance exam syllabus and model question papers
14th June 2017, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I completed my BSc physics in 2014. I want join MSc physics in kannur university. so kindly please send me the entrance exam syllabus and model question papers
15th June 2017, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I want detailed syllabus for msc physics entrance exam of kannur university . So kindly please send me the entrance exam syllabus and model question paper
15th June 2017, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc geography now I have applied for msc geography so can you tell me about the syllabus that are included in the entrance examination.
16th June 2017, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

I want msc physics detailed syllabus of kannur university entrance exam. So kindly please send me the detailed syllabus and previous question paper
16th June 2017, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I want detailed syllabus of msc physics entrance exam of kannur university .so please kindly send me the detailed syllabus and previous question papers of msc physics entrance exam.
20th June 2017, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I want detailed syllabus and previous year question paper of MSc clinical psychology
3rd May 2018, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc. Zoology and i have applied for applied zoology entrance exam of kannur university. Please help me with some previous question papers..... Please.......
7th May 2018, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

I want detailed syllabus and previous year question paper of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of kannur university
20th May 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

l want syllabus and previous year question papers of Msc Geography entrance exam of Kannur University
1st May 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Send me the syllabus and previous year question paper for Msc microbiology entrance test of Kannur university.
12th May 2019, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BSc Zoology from Calicut University. And have applied for MSc Applied Zoology in Kannur University. Could you please tell me the Syllabus and the model questions to prepare for the entrance examination...?
25th March 2020, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

please send me Msc physics entrance syllabus of kannur university
25th March 2020, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

please send me MSc physics entance syllabusof kannur university
19th June 2020, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Please msc computer science syllabus and previous question of kannur university
7th August 2020, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I want Msc geography entrance exam syllabus and previous question papers of kannur university
20th August 2020, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Msc computer science previous year question paper of kannur university entrance exam
28th August 2020, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

MA English entrance syllabus and previous question paper of Kannur university
18th July 2021, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Msc computer science entrance exam question papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?