18th July 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there an admission test for MFA(Sculpture) in Delhi College of Art?

I am in 3rd year of BFA(Sculpture) and want to pursue my MFA in same stream from Delhi College of Art. I just want to know that is there an admission test for this course in this college? Please tell me about this immediately.

29th July 2016, 01:42 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there an admission test for MFA(Sculpture) in Delhi College of Art?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 3rd year of BFA(Sculpture) and want to pursue my MFA in same stream from Delhi College of Art. I just want to know that is there an admission test for this course in this college? Please tell me about this immediately.

No, there is no admission test for MFA (Sculpture) course in College of Art, Delhi. The admission will be given to the candidates who have passed Bachelor of Fine Art Degree (Sculpture) of four years duration with 50% marks after 10+2. The candidate will be required to appear before an Assessment Committee along with a Portfolio of practical work and viva, for the selection. The details are available in the College of Art, Delhi website Click Here
29th July 2016, 03:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there an admission test for MFA(Sculpture) in Delhi College of Art?

No, there is no admission test for MFA (Sculpture) in Delhi College of Art. The candidates who are interested to take admission in MFA (Sculpture) course in Delhi College of Art need to appear before an Assessment Committee along with a Portfolio of Practical Work and for Viva of the Programme of Study submitted with the Application Form.

The assessment will conducted for portfolio containing minimum 3 original works that have been duly self attested for 100 marks and viva for 50 marks. You have to secure 50% marks in the assessment to be eligible to considered for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?