1st August 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get seat in Osmania university having 517 rank in PGCET?

I GOT 517 rank in OUPGCET and i am belongs to sc community. IS THERE ANY CHANCES to get campus seat in OSMANIA university

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to do Pharm D or M.Pharmacy after B.Pharmacy?
  2. Which college will I get after scoring g1648 rank in OU PGCET in Chemistry? List of the top 10 colleges offering Chemistry affiliated to Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  3. Is there any chance to get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 9200 rank in PGCET?
  4. Is there any chance to get IIT/NIT seat for PGCET rank? I belong to OBC category
  5. How can I get a seat in Osmania university after scoring 2700 rank in PGECET
  6. Is there any chance to get a seat for M.Tech or M.E in Karnataka
  7. Will there be any chances for me to get seat in Andhra University having secured a rank of 1457 in PGCET Exam being a candidate of SC category?
  8. Any chance to take admission in Osmania University after scoring 799 rank in OU PGECET entrance?
  9. Is there any chance to get a seat in Bangalore after scoring 7000 rank in PGCET in computer science
  10. Is there any chance of getting diploma seat after scoring 6989 rank in MAHE PGCET?
  11. Top colleges in hyderabad under Osmania University -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a seat in Osmania University for M.Tech in OBC category?
  13. Can I get a seat in any university in OU region after scoring 154 rank in PGCET in Pharma Stream? List of colleges I could get according to my rank?
  14. Can I get the admmission in Osmania Univesity with GPAT 538 rank?
  15. Can I get a seat in any NIT, JNTU(Hyderabad), Osmania University after scoring 33.33 marks in GATE?
  16. Will I get a chance to get a seat in government college in Hyderabad after scoring 826 rank in PGCET in Chemistry stream
  17. Can I get a seat in Osmania University after scoring 44th rank in PGECET?
  18. Where can I expect a seat in AP after scoring 2765 in GPAT? Any chance to get a seat in AP university? List of top colleges where I can get a seat?
12th April 2017, 11:07 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to get seat in Osmania university having 517 rank in PGCET?

Well I am not sure whether you will get a campus seat in Osmania University after securing 517 rank in PGCET, because it depends on the cut off marks of the university which keeps on changing every year in every institute. There are some factors which affects the cut off marks. Like the number of candidates appearing for the examination, the number of seat available and the difficulty level of the paper. So, if you have achieved the cut off marks of Osmania University then you can definitely get a seat there.
4th April 2019, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chance to get seat in Osmania university having 517 rank in PGCET?

I got 13600 rank in GATE 2019 with 365 GATE SCORE. I belong to BC B Female. I completed B Tech ECE. Shall I get M Tech Seat in Osmania University Campus?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?