21st April 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college in Mumbai for part time M.Arch?

hi.....i am an architect...i hv done my B.arch. from pune university....and having working experience of 2-3 years...and now despirately wanted to go for masters programme....but looking for part time m.arch courses.....so plz...guide me on the same topic....is there any colleges in mumbai providing part time M.Arch?.....
plz...reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any college in Mumbai for part time M.Arch? -- [New]
  2. How may I do part time architectural course from Mumbai? List of colleges for the same?
  3. How may I do part time architectural course from Mumbai? List of colleges for the same?
  4. Which college is the best for part time diploma?
  5. Best college in Navi Mumbai(Part Time) where I can do MBA in HR?
  6. Which entrance do I have to appear for to do part time in Mumbai? Which is the best college?
  7. Is it possible to enroll for part time mechanical engineering course while working in an engineering firm in Mumbai? Which are the colleges offering the course?
  8. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
  9. Can I join part time engineering course in AICTE approved college after completing DME(Part Time) in IME Mumbai
  10. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  11. Colleges in Mumbai providing part time Law course?
  12. List of private polytechnic colleges in Mumbai?
  13. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  14. Should I continue my studies from my college or from Mumbai University?
  15. Top 10 part time MBA colleges in Mumbai for Finance? Contact details of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will i get admission in BCA in regular full time college in Mumbai after doing 12th science from NIOS? Where are the centers offering BCA in Mumbai of these university?
  17. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering part time MBA course?
  18. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai? I want to do D.Pharmacy part time in Mumbao
1st May 2014, 08:04 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any college in Mumbai for part time M.Arch?

Yes, There are many college are providing the part time master in architecture in Mumbai. But you should go for full time. As part time the colleges are in the following

Rachana Sansad Academy of Architecture
Bharati Vidyapeeth University’s College of Architecture
Sinhgad College of Architecture
Padmashree Dr DY Patil College of Architecture
Dr Baliram Hiray College Of Architecture
Raghunath jew bidyapitha
bhagwat das architecture college
andheri college of Architecture
Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Santhas Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture
college of Architecture, Mumbai
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University - Maharashtra
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
Dr Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture For Women
MCE Society's Allana College of Architecture
Bhagwati college, mumbai
bhanu prasad college of mumbai
Bijay college of Architecture mumbai
Kharavela College of architecture, mumbai
Bhadra college of multimedia, mumbai

These are the best college in the Mumbai which are provide the part time correspondence architecture courses. But I suggest You to read full time courses.
If you take your architecture course lightly then you can not know anything.
Architecture course is the most valuable course which is helping us to model any structure of the house. It is the best Course Forever. Please take it seriously.
8th July 2020, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any college in Mumbai for part time M.Arch?

Good Evening I have done my B.arch. from DrBAMU university....and having working experience of 14 years...and presently working in MCGM Mumbai full time I want to pursue M Arch in Mumbai and looking for part time m.arch courses, kindly suggest me ASAP.( [email protected] 918422925210)
Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?