2nd May 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance do I have to appear for to do part time in Mumbai? Which is the best college?

Hi!

I am planning to do part time in Mumbai.
Please tell me which entrance exam I have to appear for?
And which are the best colleges i can apply for?

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
  2. Which colleges to join for Part Time Diploma Architect Course in Mumbai?
  3. Is there any college in Mumbai for part time M.Arch?
  4. How may I do part time architectural course from Mumbai? List of colleges for the same?
  5. How may I do part time architectural course from Mumbai? List of colleges for the same?
  6. Colleges and entrance exams for part time M.A. in Economics? Career prospects of part time M.A. in Economics?
  7. Which college is the best for part time diploma?
  8. List of ITI colleges in Mumbai offering part time courses
  9. Best college in Navi Mumbai(Part Time) where I can do MBA in HR?
  10. Colleges and entrance exams for part time diploma in architecture in Mumbai
  11. How to take admission in part time or correspondence diploma course in Electrical near Navi Mumbai? -- [New]
  12. Can I join part time engineering course in AICTE approved college after completing DME(Part Time) in IME Mumbai
  13. Is it possible to enroll for part time mechanical engineering course while working in an engineering firm in Mumbai? Which are the colleges offering the course?
  14. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  15. Colleges in Mumbai providing part time Law course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is entrance exam necessary for MCA part time in Mumbai University?
  17. Which Entrance Exam should I give to do Part time MBA course in Mumbai? Which are the best colleges to apply for this course?
  18. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?