20th June 2019, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study MBA(Finance) in Renaissance Indira Business School, Bhilai?

I have an interest to study MBA(Finance) in Renaissance Indira Business School, Bhilai. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam I have to appear for studying this course in this college? Kindly let me know asap.

23rd June 2019, 11:20 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study MBA(Finance) in Renaissance Indira Business School, Bhilai?

Yes, there are many examinations available in which you can apply to get admission in Renaissance Indira Business School, Bhilai to pursue MBA(Finance).

You can apply to any of the below mentioned entrance examinations:-

:-Common Admission Test
:-Management Aptitude Test
:-Graduate Management Admission Test
:-Xavier Aptitude Test
:-Common Management Admission Test

You can apply in any of the above mentioned entrance examination and after getting a valid score card can contact the college as admission in Renaissance Indira Business School, Bhilai is on the basis of your score card got form any of the above competitive examinations.

Contact Address:-
Renaissance Indira Business School
55/5,Nehru Nagar(East),
Main Road Opposite Wakodkar
Nursing Home
BHILAI, 490020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?