6th May 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Finance) in Renaissance Indira Business School, Bhilai?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Renaissance Indira Business School, Bhilai for MBA(Finance) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

11th May 2019, 09:28 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Finance) in Renaissance Indira Business School, Bhilai?

The eligibility criteria to study MBA in Finance at Renaissance Indira Business School, Bhilai is:-

==> Candidate must have done a bachelor's degree in any discipline or an equivalent qualification from a recognized board and university.

==> Candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate in 10+2+3 or equivalent.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of entrance test that MAT/JEMAT.
11th May 2019, 01:26 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Finance) in Renaissance Indira Business School, Bhilai?

=> M.B.A. Finance or Master of Business Administration in Finance is a postgraduate Financial Management course.

=> In order to get admission in Master of Business Administration in Finance course, the candidate should have passed graduation course from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the graduation course for the admission of Master of Business Administration in Finance course is 50%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like CATE, MAT, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?