20th June 2019, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA(Finance) in Renaissance Indira Business School, Bhilai?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in MBA(Finance) course in Renaissance Indira Business School, Bhilai. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

23rd June 2019, 11:09 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA(Finance) in Renaissance Indira Business School, Bhilai?

The admission to the MBA in Finance course in Renaissance Indira Business School, Bhilai is on the basis of All India entrance examination like CAT, MAT, GMAT Scores.

You would need to apply for any of the above mentioned entrance examination and then had to attend the councelling or you can directly contact the college to apply for admission.

Contact Address:-

Renaissance Indira Business School, Bhilai
55/5,Nehru Nagar(East)Main Road,
Opposite Wakodkar Nursing Home,
BHILAI, 490020

Phone number:- 07884091974, 07884038643
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?