24th November 2018, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism) in Indian Film & Television Institute?

I have an interest to study MSc(Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism) in Indian Film & Television Institute. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this college? Kindly let me know asap.

31st December 2021, 08:50 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism) in Indian Film & Television Institute?

You have to appear in the entrance exam called CET to study MSc Mass Communication , Advertising and Journalism, in Indian Film & Television Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?