29th November 2021, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Are there LLM evening course available?

I am a Law Graduate with 50% marks. I am central govt. PS employee. I would like to do LLM evening course. Can you guide me,0.

30th November 2021, 06:06 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Are there LLM evening course available?

Masters of Laws (LLM) evening course is a 2 year full time postgraduate program in law offered by Punjab University Chandigarh.

Admission to the scores shall be on the basis of an entrance test conducted by the Punjab University and the merit will be calculated as under:

Entrance test - 80%

Academic marks - 20%
1st December 2021, 11:22 AM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: Are there LLM evening course available?

First of all ,LLB in international law is not offered yet - as far as I know.
*(If you go for a 5 year course, which will have to be full time the degree awarded to will be either B.A. -LLB, BBA-LLB,BCOM-LLB or BSC-LLB).You can seek some specialization in your course.

And, the other option available to you is to go for LLB in lesser known colleges or private colleges that are not strict about attendance. So, The quality of learning may not be great but you will get a degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?