20th February 2023, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Is there scope in future for MSc Nutrition?

I have completed my 2 in 2011. Now i am doing icw but i am not that interested in this field. I wanna do medical course which has good future. I am an average student. I got 118 in biology 168 physics 160 chemistry. I dont like maths.i have interest in science only can you please tell me which course has very good future and which one suits for me?

21st February 2023, 02:06 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Is there scope in future for MSc Nutrition?

MSc in Nutrition is a field that has a lot of potential in the future, as there is a growing demand for nutritionists and dietitians who can help people manage their health through diet and lifestyle choices. There are a variety of career opportunities available to those with an MSc in Nutrition, such as working in hospitals, clinics, private practices, schools, and other healthcare settings. You could also work in research or development, creating and testing new foods and nutritional supplements.

If you have an interest in science and a desire to help people live healthier lives, then a career in nutrition could be a great fit for you. However, it's important to do your own research and speak with professionals in the field to determine if it's the right path for you. You could also consider shadowing a nutritionist or dietitian to get a better idea of what the job entails.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?