20th February 2023, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Distance MBA from Jaipur National University is considered valid?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a BE(ECE) engineer working experience of 6 years as operation and maintenence in telecom field. Now I am planning to pursue distance MBA in operations and manangement from JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY ,Rajasthan. Is the university is authentic ,UGC recognised? Whether the degree provided by the university is globally acceptable ? Will I be eligible to go for NET/SLET exams or go for Ph.D after pursuing this degree?

21st February 2023, 03:04 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Distance MBA from Jaipur National University is considered valid?

Jaipur National University is a UGC recognized university and offers distance education programs that are approved by the Distance Education Bureau (DEB), a regulatory body for distance education programs in India. As such, the distance MBA program from Jaipur National University is considered valid and recognized in India.

However, for eligibility for NET/SLET exams or Ph.D programs, you may need to check the specific requirements of the institution where you plan to apply for these programs. Some institutions may have additional eligibility requirements that go beyond the UGC recognition of the university or the degree program. You can contact the relevant institution for more information on their specific requirements for admission to their Ph.D programs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?