7th July 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering correspondence Master of Physiotherapy in India? Details of course fee?

Friends,
I have completed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy course and I want to do Master of Physiotherapy course in correspondence. So can you please give me information regarding universities in India and course fee?
Thank you.
Dr. Aesha Shah

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  2. List of universities which offer Master of Physiotherapy course in Abroad
  3. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  4. MPT colleges in Pune
  5. Scholarship for pursuing Master in Physiotherapy from USA?
  6. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details of the colleges in Kerala offering MPT? I have completed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India
  8. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  9. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  10. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  11. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  12. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  13. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  14. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  15. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  16. Universities offering diploma in food technologies though correspondence?
  17. Details regarding the universities offering M.Phil in correspondence? Month in which the exams of M.Phil are conducted?
  18. Details of the universities offering MBA correspondence?
10th July 2015, 02:25 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering correspondence Master of Physiotherapy in India? Details of course fee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I have completed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy course and I want to do Master of Physiotherapy course in correspondence. So can you please give me information regarding universities in India and course fee?
Thank you.
Dr. Aesha Shah

Colleges Offering Master of Physiotherapy through Correspondence mode:

1.Saveetha College of Physiotherapy, No.162, Poonamallee
High Road, Velappanchavadi, Chennai - 600 077

2.College of Physiotherapy
PO Loni 413736, Distt. Ahmednagar
Maharashtra.

3.Sree Balaji College of Physiotherapy, Velachery Main
Road, Narayanapuram, Pallikaranai, Chennai - 601 302.

4.Vel's College of Physiotherapy
(Affiliated to Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University)
Campus:
Velan Nagar, P.V. Vaithiyalingam Road, Pallavaram, Chennai - 600 117

5.Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy
Kasaba Bawda, Kolhapur 410006
Maharashtra.

6.Govt. Medical College
Nagpur 440003
Maharashtra.

7.VSPM's College of Physiotherapy Lata Mangeshkar Hospital
Digdoh Hills, Hingna Road, Nagpur 440019
Maharashtra.
8.National Institute of Rehabilitation Training & Research, cuttack ,orissa

The fee structure of Master of Physiotherapy is somewhat not fixed, and it may differ from college to college, so it’s quite difficult to provide the accurate fee structure. However, the approximate fee structure will be Rs. 25,000 to 35,000 per year and You have to pay hostel charges and examination fees separately. Please, visit the respective university in order to get more details regarding Master of Physiotherapy fee structure.
5th March 2021, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering correspondence Master of Physiotherapy in India? Details of course fee?

Colleges in mumbai or nashik Or near by to dis city for master of physiotherapy offering correspondence course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?