8th June 2011, 06:52 PM
Raiju

Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?

want to universities or colleges for correspondence MCA in chandigarh. and its charges.fees structure.full detail of correspondence MCA.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  2. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  3. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  4. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  6. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  7. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  8. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
  9. Is it fine to do MCA correspondence? Best universities offering MCA correspondence course?
  10. Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?
  11. Colleges offering mining course through correspondence? Fee structure details for the same?
  12. Colleges and Universities offering correspondence M.Sc and MBA in Hospital Management after BDS?
  13. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  14. Eligibility and fee structure for MCA correspondence course? -- [New]
  15. Universities conducting M.Tech correspondence course full time as well as part time? Fee structure details and subjects in M.Tech?
  16. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Chandigarh or nearby Chandigarh?
  17. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  18. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly?
29th July 2011, 04:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?

Sikkam manipal universty mba in power managment
7th August 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?

Admission fees&detail
1st October 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

i m B.Sc. now i m in accounting work from 10 years i want to di M.Com.through distance inform me
7th July 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me pls ??? Correspondence MBA colleages in Chandigarh....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?