31st January 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the best option for doing higher studies after completion of BCA course?

Actually am dng bca nw so for higher studies what should I take I dnt knw fully blank..but I was intrsted in animation graphic..wrk so will u clear my dought which one is the best option nd details about the pg courses aftr cmpltng bca what should I do..?

2nd February 2016, 03:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best option for doing higher studies after completion of BCA course?

Best Higher Study Options for BCA Graduates:

As you have successfully passed BCA course, the best course I would suggest you to go with "MCA (Master of Computer Application)" Course after successful completion of BCA course. As you are interested in Animation and Graphic work, I suggest you to undergo certificate courses while doing MCA course. Some of the courses in Animation field are,
> D3D (Professional Program in 3D Animation)
> AD3D Edge (Advanced Program in 3D Animation)
> Design VizPro - Program in Architectural Design
> DAFM - Program in Animation Filmmaking
> DGA - Programs in Graphics and Animation
> DGWA - Programs in Web, Graphics and 2D Animation
> APDMD - Advanced Program in Digital media and design
The basic educational qualification required to do above courses generally is Graduation, since you have completed BCA you may go for it while doing MCA course. Soon after completion of doing courses and PG you may find better job opportunities in your desired field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?