2nd January 2017, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

What certification courses I can do after B.Tech ECE?

Hello Sir, I'm pursuing my B.Tech(2nd year) in ECE and I want to know that if there are any certification course which I can do now? Please reply me at my mail id : [email protected]. Please show me the right path. Thanking you. Abhinav Behl

6th January 2017, 04:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What certification courses I can do after B.Tech ECE?

Certificate Courses available to do after completion of B.Tech ECE:

There are many certificate courses that are available to pursue after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream. In general, certificate courses are done in order to increase the knowledge on core concepts of your Bachelor Degree background. As you are still pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech, you have lot of time to pursue several certification course after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream. I suggest you to first concentrate on B.Tech courses and it's core concepts and you may do the course when you will be in third year of B.Tech. Here are the best certificate courses that are available. They include, Wireless Network or Telecom Network, Embedded Systems, VLSI Design, Digital Signal Processing, SCADA and Industrial Automation.
6th January 2017, 07:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What certification courses I can do after B.Tech ECE?

Being a B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student of 2nd year you can pursue various certification courses after completing the course. As per your request I have listed some of the job oriented certification course which you can pursue:

> Certificate course in Real Time Operating.

> Certificate course in Embedded Systems Design.

> Certificate course in Advanced Embedded Systems Design.

> Certificate course in Industrial and Control Engineering.

> Certificate course in Analog Devices and Texas Instruments.

> Certificate course in Digital Signal Processing etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?