14th May 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.A. in Criminology if completed Bachelor of Theatre Arts? List of colleges in India?

Respected Sir,
I have finished my degree Bachelor of Theatre arts.
I want to study M.A. in Criminology.
What I can do for this admission?
What are the colleges providing this course in India?

15th May 2015, 10:41 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.A. in Criminology if completed Bachelor of Theatre Arts? List of colleges in India?

Yes, you can get admission to study M.A. in Criminology after the completion Bachelor of Theatre Arts course.

List of top 10 colleges in India for M.A. in Criminology course

1 Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science
2 B.H.U. or Banaras Hindu University
3 B.I.T.S., Pilani
4 B.U. or Bundelkhand University
5 Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University
6 Department of Criminology and Forensic Science, Dr. Harisingh Gour University
7 Department of Studies in Criminology and Forensic Science, K.U. or Karnataka University
8 Forensic Sciences Department, University of Madras
9 Institute of Forensic Science
10 University of Madras
6th January 2017, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.A. in Criminology if completed Bachelor of Theatre Arts? List of colleges in India?

I am graduate in bsc pcm , I want to know the procedure for getting admission in MSC criminology, fee structure, total entrance syllabus for this and important dates for entrance???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?