30th April 2021, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

What course should I take to become a Judge after completing LLM program?

I am a 36 year old right now and currently doing my LLM course. I want to become a Judge so after completing my LLM, what I should do to become a Judge?

6th May 2021, 07:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I take to become a Judge after completing LLM program?

For becoming judge LLM is not needed.
After LLB you have to get registered with Bar Council and start practicing. You must pass Bar Council exam with in 2 years. Then you have to pass SJS - Subordinate Judicial Service Exam to become a judge in a small courts. For highcourt justice HJS exam one will have to pass. One cannot become a judge directly.

Age limit is between 21years to 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?