13th July 2014, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply directly for LLM course to become Judge in Andhra Pradesh if completed B.Tech?

Hello sir,
I completed btech engineering,
am I applicable to do LLM directly and
if I do LLM directly am i applicable
to write judge post in andhra pradesh.
please reply me asap.
thanking you.

15th September 2014, 01:05 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply directly for LLM course to become Judge in Andhra Pradesh if completed B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
I completed btech engineering,
am I applicable to do LLM directly and
if I do LLM directly am i applicable
to write judge post in andhra pradesh.
please reply me asap.
thanking you.
No you are not eligible to get direct admission in LLM course after B. Tech. You need to complete LLB course to be eligible for LLM course.

Master of Law (LLM) is a 2 year duration degree course. The course is divided into four semesters.

LLM Eligibility Criteria: -

► The students who hold a Bachelor’s degree in Law in any discipline can apply for this Master’s program.

► Good marks in this level of exam are required to get admission in top Institutes.

► Certain Institutions conduct an entrance exam to admit these students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?