22nd March 2023, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses available and fee structure to do Master of philosophy

I am interested to do Master of philosophy, as i am a post graduate in Biochemistry from mangalore University. So please let me know what are the courses available and fees structure.
my email id: [email protected]
waiting for the reply
thanks & regards

26th March 2023, 05:24 PM
Moksh1230

Default Re: What are the courses available and fee structure to do Master of philosophy

The courses available and fee structure for Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) can vary depending on the university and country. However, I can provide you with some general information:

1. Courses: M.Phil. courses are typically available in fields such as Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Engineering, and Management. The specific courses available can vary depending on the university, but generally, M.Phil. programs are research-oriented and require students to complete a research project or thesis.

2. Fee Structure: The fee structure for M.Phil. programs can also vary depending on the university, country, and field of study. Generally, the fees for M.Phil. programs are higher than those for undergraduate programs but lower than those for Ph.D. programs. The fees can range from a few thousand dollars to tens of thousands of dollars per year.

3. Scholarships and Financial Aid: Many universities offer scholarships and financial aid for M.Phil. students based on academic merit, financial need, and other factors. You should check with the specific university you are interested in to see what types of scholarships and financial aid are available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?