5th October 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of B.A.(Philosophy) in Kamala Nehru College?

I would like to know the course structure of B.A.(Philosophy) which is available in Kamala Nehru College. Please let me know the course structure and the fee expenses also. Thank you!

6th October 2016, 01:48 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of B.A.(Philosophy) in Kamala Nehru College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know the course structure of B.A.(Philosophy) which is available in Kamala Nehru College. Please let me know the course structure and the fee expenses also. Thank you!
Kamla nehru college is one of the best college in Delhi University for girls.
It is situated nearby green park metro station.
Address:
August Kranti Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110049
As far as fee is concern it cost 9,900 /- per year for pursuing B.A (philosophy).
Thanks.
7th October 2016, 12:15 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of B.A.(Philosophy) in Kamala Nehru College?

Kamala Nehru College is located at the August Kranti Marg, New Delhi. It was established in the year 1964 and is affiliated to University of Delhi.

B.A. Philosophy or Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy is an undergraduate Philosophy course. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The cut off to apply for admission may vary from college to college.

As per my knowledge the fee of B.A.(Philosophy) in Kamala Nehru College is 5000 INR to 1.5 Lakh INR for three years. For more information you can visit at the official website: www.knc.edu.in/

Contact address

Address: August Kranti Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110049
Phone: 011 2649 4881
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?