21st September 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MA(Classical and Modern Philosophy and Literature) in University of Parma?

Can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses for MA(Classical and Modern Philosophy and Literature) course in University of Parma? I want to join this course so I want to know about the fee expenses. Kindly let me know about the course structure also.

24th September 2018, 05:38 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MA(Classical and Modern Philosophy and Literature) in University of Parma?

MA in Classical and Modern Philosophy and Literature is a full time second cycle degree course in University of Parma. Duration of this course is 2 years(120 credits).
Course structure for this course:-
LM-14 - Class of master's degrees in modern Philology
LM-15 - Class of master's degrees in Philology, literature and history of antiquity

For more details about course structure you should visit to below mentioned link i.e.
https://en.unipr.it/ugov/degree/4311
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?