17th January 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the current syllabus for IIMC entrance exam 2017? Can I complete the syllabus by my self or do I need to join a Coaching Institute for it?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for IIMC entrance exam this year 2017 so I want to know what is the current syllabus for IIMC entrance exam 2017? Can I complete the syllabus by my self or do I need to join a Coaching Institute for it? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?
  2. Syllabus and previous 5 years question papers of IIMC Entrance exam for admission in PGD in Journalism(Hindi)? In which subject should I concentrate for this entrance exam? Placement facility in IIMC for this program?
  3. How can I get my self Registered for MSW entrance exam? What is the syllabus for MSW entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. What is the syllabus for MPPSC entrance exam? Do I have to join a Coaching Institute for preparation?
  5. Which is the syllabus followed for giving Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. What is the current syllabus for IPCC Group 1 November exam 2017?
  7. How to take coaching for IIMC entrance exam?
  8. Is there any coaching institute which provides online coaching for IIMC entrance test?
  9. What are the addresses of coaching centers for IIMC preparations in Delhi?
  10. Coaching classes in MP for preparation for IIMC entrance exam?
  11. IIMC advertising and public relation course entrance exam syllabus & previous year questions papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to prepare for PG in Advertising and PR entrance exam in IIMC?
  13. List of good coaching institute to prepare for the entrance exam of IIMC, Asian College of Journalism, Symbiosis Institute of Media? Pattern of the question paper?
  14. Syllabus for Narayana institute entrance test of 2017 for JEE Main preparation
  15. Best coaching centre in Chennai for NEET 2017
  16. Coaching classes for preparation of IIMC-Delhi PGDM(Journalism) entrance exam?
  17. List of coaching classes for preparation of IIMC PG Diploma entrance exam in Hyderabad?
  18. How to apply for B.Ed in government college? When will I get the application? What is the procedure?
22nd January 2017, 09:04 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the current syllabus for IIMC entrance exam 2017? Can I complete the syllabus by my self or do I need to join a Coaching Institute for it?

Indian Institute of Mass Communication exam consist of questions from the general knowledge of daily use. No you don't need coaching for that you can do it by your own just buy a good general knowledge book and read newspaper daily so that you can update your general knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?