12th March 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

What to do after M.A. Philosophy? Scope of doing PhD in Philosophy?

Dear Sir/ Madam,

What to do after completing M.A.Philosophy? What are the scopes do i have if i do my Phd in Philosophy?

27th March 2015, 11:57 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What to do after M.A. Philosophy? Scope of doing PhD in Philosophy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/ Madam,

What to do after completing M.A.Philosophy? What are the scopes do i have if i do my Phd in Philosophy?
After completing M.A Philosophy you may have two options, either you can apply for Higher Degree course or You can apply for Job. You can select any one based on your Interest.

There are so many courses are available after completing M.A Philosophy. You can apply for Research related course, Management related etc. Here, I am listing you some best courses for M.A Philosophy.

- PhD in Philosophy
- M.Phil in Philosophy
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed )

You can select any one of the above course based on your Interest.

Scope of doing PhD in Philosophy?

There is wide range of career opportunities is available for a PhD in Philosophy. Those candidates who have completed a PhD in Philosophy can easily find job opportunities in both India and abroad as well as. The candidate find job opportunities in the fields like, Public service, Law, Teaching, Diplomacy, Ministry, Research, Publishing, Journalism, Insurance, and Student Affairs etc.
2nd May 2017, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs can i get after ma in philosophy in india? Can i work in banks govt and pvt both?
29th October 2021, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, In which University I can do PhD in philosophy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?