28th October 2011, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

How should I pursue Ph.D in History?

i want to do ph.d. in history, so i want to know that how it possible

4th December 2011, 11:28 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I pursue Ph.D in History?

Hello Friend,
In order to pursue Ph.D in History you need to be eligible for the said course. The eligibility criteria is that you have to have M.Phil. degree and a Post-Graduate or Masters degree in a relevant discipline with minimum 55 % marks (5% relaxation for reserved candidates) or an equivalent grade from a university or a recognized institution of higher learning. You also need to have a five years of teaching/industry/ administration/ professional experience at senior level.
You can pursue the course from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Doctorate of Philosophy - History, or from the following Universities,
Acaharya Nagarjuna University Center for Distance Education - Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) - History
Banaras Hindu Univeristy (BHU) - Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) - Ancient Indian History, Culture & Archaeology (AIHC & Arch.)
Banaras Hindu Univeristy (BHU) - Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) - History
To know more details refer the official website of IGNOU, www.ignou.ac.in

Regards
12th August 2013, 04:25 AM
Unregistered

I have done my M.A. degree in history subject with 72% marks how can I choose my best topic related to ancient indian history n plzz tell me about my choice like this "ancient indian monuments"
24th October 2013, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about NET in History.pls answer to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?