4th April 2015, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Travel & Tourism Diploma course if secured 46% in 10th and 48% in 12th?

Friends,
I got 46% in 10th class and in 12th 48% .
On this basis can I take admission for
Diploma in Travel and Tourism course?
Please reply as soon as possible.

11th April 2015, 12:07 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I study Travel & Tourism Diploma course if secured 46% in 10th and 48% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I got 46% in 10th class and in 12th 48% .
On this basis can I take admission for
Diploma in Travel and Tourism course?
Please reply as soon as possible.
It is good to see that you are selecting the Diploma in Travel and Tourism after completing your 12th standard. Yes, you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Travel and Tourism. The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Diploma in Travel and Tourism is 10th standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

Applicants must score at least 50% marks at Graduation level. The admission to the Diploma in Travel and Tourism is based on the exam conducted by the respective university. Depending upon your mark scored in the entrance exam you can get the admission for studying Diploma in Travel and Tourism.
11th April 2015, 01:59 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Can I study Travel & Tourism Diploma course if secured 46% in 10th and 48% in 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to study the diploma in travel & tourism management. It is good see that you are selecting the diploma in travel & tourism management by selecting this field you have the bright future and also the plenty of job opportunities are available.

Eligibility to study the diploma in travel & tourism management:

1. The candidate should have complete 10th standard from a recognized school.

2. There is no fixed age limit for the candidate.

Admission is based on the entrance exam conducted by the various colleges. Depending upon your mark you can get admission for studying diploma in travel and tourism.
5th July 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I am pasing my 12th board marks with46% and i left 1year so any collage take admission in travel & tourism course pls sugest me
22nd February 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

friends i have completed my 10th in 2009 with 66% marks and i joined for intermediate course due to some reasons i have discontinued my college and i have joined again in intermediate. but i have failed , and i am doing job as a ticket booking executive for domestic bus ,train and flight. is am eligible for do travel & tourism diploma ? if i eligible is there any government colleges are there in ap ?
24th May 2017, 12:05 PM
Jharna bhusal

I wanna do diploma in travel and tourism after class 10th.. where do i get the college??
16th July 2019, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

I have got 45% in 10th i want to do diploma in travel and tourism ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?