24th February 2016, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Do i need to do Degree course after Diploma in Travel & Tourism?

I have done Diploma in Travel and Tourism with 78% marks. Now i am confused whether i should do job or study further. Kindly suggest whether i need to pursue any degree course or not? Please help me.

9th March 2016, 12:30 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do i need to do Degree course after Diploma in Travel & Tourism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done Diploma in Travel and Tourism with 78% marks. Now i am confused whether i should do job or study further. Kindly suggest whether i need to pursue any degree course or not? Please help me.
Yes, you can study a degree course in the subject in which you have more interest. The value for the degree is much higher than a diploma. The job opportunities are also high for the degree holder than a diploma holder and the salary is also high for the graduates. So you can study the degree course of your choice either in Travel & Tourism or any other subject of your choice. If you find any job you can work in that organization and study the course in the correspondence mode. There are many universities in India offer correspondence education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?