12th January 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum cutoff required in TANCET to get into top MBA Colleges?

How much to score in TANCET to get into top MBA Colleges ? Does VIT or LOYOLA accept TANCET if it accepts how much is needed ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top colleges in Coimbatore for MBA? Books to be referred for TANCET preparation?
  2. What is the TANCET cutoff for MBA in Anna University
  3. Cutoff list of TANCET for MBA program?
  4. What is the top mark for MBA TANCET 2014??
  5. TANCENT MBA cut-off for seat in SSN School of Management and other top colleges?
  6. Which are the good colleges in Chennai and Madurai? My TANCET MBA cutoff is 22
  7. List of colleges coming under TANCET and top colleges for MBA?
  8. Tancet mba top colleges with their previous rank list? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What will be the average cost for completing MBA through TANCET?
  10. Top 10 self financed government aided colleges? I have scored 13,600 in MBA TANCET
  11. Which college will I get after scoring 15.8 cutoff in MBA TANCET? Previous year cutoff marks in ST quota and also the general cutoff?
  12. Minimum score required to do MBA in Anna University through TANCET for ST candidate
  13. Previous year cutoff marks in ST quota? I have scored 15.8 cutoff in MBA TANCET and belong to ST community
  14. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  15. What is the cutoff marks required for automobile in top colleges of Tamilnadu?
  16. What's the minimum marks required in TANCET to join MBA course in Anna University?
  17. Which exam should I give and what is the minimum cutoff rank for SC candidate for doing MBA in power management?
  18. When will the TANCET MBA ranklist be released? Procedure for TANCET counseling and when will it be scheduled?
14th January 2015, 09:56 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the minimum cutoff required in TANCET to get into top MBA Colleges?

In order to get in to top MBA Colleges, you need to score at least 90% score in TANCET.
VIT and Loyala does not accept TANCET and they have their own entrance examination for MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?