12th January 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the basic TANCET exam rules and regulations?

Hi,

I am BBA graduate i want to do MBA now i am going to attend tancet exam.
Kindly let me know basic rules and regulation of TANCET and is there any negative marks?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of BBS? What are the rules and regulations of the course?
  2. How to get a government seat in Siddha Medicine(BSMS)? What are the rules and regulations?
  3. How many subjects do I have to prepare for GATE exam? Rules and regulations for appearing for GATE exam?
  4. How to apply for summer training in IIT Delhi? What are the rules and regulations?
  5. After completion of MBBS from Nepal can I practice in India? What all rules and regulations are their in India?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in drawing? Is there any government job in this field? Suggest some top institutions for the same.What are the minimum qualifications required to became a physics professor?
  7. Formalities required for taking admission in MAIC College? Rules, regulations and fee structure?
  8. What are the rules and regulations to establish private B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  9. IETE DIPIETE (Old Scheme) Basic Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Rules and Regulations to apply for Ph.D program in Anna University? How to apply for this course?
  11. NET exam notification for phd? also tell me syllabus, rules and reglations -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Rules and Regulations to join as Agent in IRCTC? How much will be the Commissions for an agent in IRCTC?
  13. Names of the books to be referred for Civil Services Examination? Rules and regulations to appear for the Civil Services Examination?
  14. Rules and regulations of ICSE Board examinations? Pattern of marks allotment?
  15. Rules and regulations for IPS and Civil engineering entrance exam? How to apply for it?
  16. Rules and regulations for admission in Jadavpur University?
  17. Detailed information and rules & regulations to apply for job in Dubai for BDS Doctor?
  18. What are the rules and regulations for conducting part time PG degree and diploma course in AICTE approved colleges?
14th January 2015, 08:29 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the basic TANCET exam rules and regulations?

Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test(TANCET) is conducted by ANNA University for the admission of M.Tech.

ELIGIBILITY :

For MBA :

* Candidates must be a Bachelor in any stream with a least of 50% marks for being eligible for the concerned course of the University.

DURATION : 2 hours.

SYLLABUS :

* Quantitative Aptitude.
* Logical Reasoning.
* Data interpretation.
* English.

For each wrong answer there is 1/4th negative marking.

Commencement of Application registration can be done through Person/Internet.

IN PERSON :

* Candidates can walk in specified Coordinating Centers with a copy of 10th class mark sheet and 12th class mark sheet.

They must pay the TANCET application fee in cash or Demand draft to get a hall ticket.

IN INTERNET :

* Candidate must register and log into the website. They must send a copy of the filled in TANCET application form with the DD and requisite certificate copies and photographs to
The Secretary,
TANCET, Centre for Entrance Examinations,
ANNA University, Chennai - 600 025.

The application will be sent by post.

Candidate should pay the application fee of Rs. 500 (Rs.250 for SC/ST Candidates). Application fee can be paid via cash or DD.

Commencement of registration in person/Internet : February, 2015.
Exam dates : March, 2015.
14th January 2015, 10:03 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the basic TANCET exam rules and regulations?

Candidate who has graduation is eligible for TANCET in do MBA. As you have done Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), you are eligible to appear for TANCET.

Guidelines:

1. Need to take the DD in favour of as mentioned in the notification.
2. Need to have the clear photograph.
3. Need to sign on the image.
4. Need to send the DD before the end date, or else application will be cancelled.

Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.25 mark for every wrong answer in every section.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?