29th May 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities available in India and outside India after completion of masters in biotech engineering?

I would like to know the opportunities available both within India and outside after completion of masters in biotech engineering? Can someone explain me the opportunities in detail and how to proceed with them? Awaiting for quicker reply.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  2. Scope of doing Biotechnology in India? Job opportunities after M.Sc Biotechnology?
  3. Job Opportunities in Indian Biotech Companies after completion of M.Sc course?
  4. Scope of Bio Tech Engineering Degree from a Deemed University in India? Can I do masters courses in India?
  5. How can I apply for jobs in India after completing masters in automobile engineering from UK?
  6. Scope of Biotechnology in India? What are the job opportunities on the basis of simple graduation? Should I go for masters degree in Biotech or MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. After MSc Chemistry any good jobs available?
  8. Top universities in India offering masters program in Biotech? Criteria for admission for the course?
  9. Colleges offering phD in biotech in india or abroad? Job opportunities after msc biotech?
  10. Can I do masters in Dentistry in Bangkok after completion of BDS in India?
  11. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  12. Where to do masters in Bio medical engineering in Gujarat or rest of India? What is the scope and salary?
  13. Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?
  14. Can I get a nice Job having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. Career Options in India after completion of Masters in Psychology? List of Colleges offering this course in India?
  16. Which course should I have to opt for after completion of 12th to become Astronaut? Best Colleges in India offering this course? How to get admission for this course?
  17. Which are the best colleges in India offering BSc in Biotech? What are the job opportunities?
  18. Is there any college offering masters degree in chemical engineering in India?
14th December 2017, 10:43 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities available in India and outside India after completion of masters in biotech engineering?

Opportunities available in India and abroad after completion of Master's in Biotech Engineering:

After successful completion of Master's in Biotech Engineering, you may find two options.
> Finding Job Opportunities
> Doing Research Programs (PhD)

If you are really interested to pursue further, then you may pursue Doctoral Program either in India or abroad. Or else, you may find job opportunities in top rated Biotechnology companies that are available in India.

Some of the best companies are, Novozymes, Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited, Wockhardt, Indian Immunologicals Limited, Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Limited, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited..etc.,

Some of the institutes that are offering courses in UK are,
* University of Glasgow
* University of Bristol
* University of Leeds
* University of East London
* Aston University...etc.,

You can find employment opportunities in Environmental organizations, Pharmaceutical industries, Biotechnological companies, Biochemistry, Genetics based companies..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?