29th October 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the options to be followed for doing B.Sc Nursing 4 years program?

I have done B.Sc Nursing a 4 year programme, now I wants to do masters in applied psychology, then what will be the options for that? Can someone please guide me with the answer on this? What should be the admission process which I need to follow next?

27th January 2018, 09:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options to be followed for doing B.Sc Nursing 4 years program?

Course Opportunities available after completion of B.Sc in Nursing course:

There are several course opportunities available after successful completion of Bachelor of Science in Nursing course. They are,

>> Master of Business Administration in Hospital Administration

>> Master of Health Administration

>> Master of Public Health

>> Master's in Social Work

>> Master's in Medical Transcription..etc.,

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, all the above mentioned courses can be done after completion of B.Sc in Nursing course.

You may also pursue Master's Applied Psychology course but anyone of the above mentioned courses is the best one in order to find better job opportunities as well as career opportunities. You may also pursue MBBS or Advanced Practitioner courses or Infection control nurse course..etc.,
7th March 2018, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the options to be followed for doing B.Sc Nursing 4 years program?

I am doing bsc nursing but i want to change my stream i dont wanna called as a nurse please suggest me other option after my degree of bsc nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?