1st August 2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of doing M.Tech in Environmental Science?

Hi Everyone,

Greetings for the day!!

I am an ECE graduate, could anyone advise the possibilities of Mtech in Environmental Engineering. Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? Awaiting for the response.

Thank You

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  2. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  3. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  4. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  5. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  6. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  7. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  8. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  9. Can I give UGC NET environmental science while pursuing M.Tech in Environmental Sciences
  10. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  11. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  12. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  14. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc in utkal university at environmental science?
  16. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?
  17. Can I choose M.Tech in environmental science after completing BTech in CSE?
  18. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd August 2016, 12:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities of doing M.Tech in Environmental Science?

You can very much get admission in the above mentioned course after completion of your graduation in ECE, there is no such problem in it. You should opt for the course only if you are interested in it. You will have to appear and clear GATE examination and once after scoring well in your examination, you will be allotted seat in any good reputed and recognized college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?