16th May 2015, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for completion post graduation course like PGDFM, PGDBF etc in one year?

Hello Sir /Mam,
Here . Am completed B.Com, how to do postGraduation
like PGDFM. PGDBF etc ( 1year course)externally? Can someone please let me know which course I can choose after B.Com? I am really looking for your advices to proceed further.

Thanks!

17th May 2015, 12:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for completion post graduation course like PGDFM, PGDBF etc in one year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir /Mam,
Here . Am completed B.Com, how to do postGraduation
like PGDFM. PGDBF etc ( 1year course)externally? Can someone please let me know which course I can choose after B.Com? I am really looking for your advices to proceed further.

Thanks!
Yes, you can do PGDFM or PGDBF after completing B.Com. It is really a good decision to apply for PGDFM or PGDBF after completing B.Com. PGDFM and PGDBF courses are closely interlinked with B.Com course. So, you can easily get a job opportunity in the field of Finance and Banking sectors. However, you can also think about M. Com, which is having good demand at the current market situation. Whatever it is, please think about the future prospects and your personal Interest before selecting the right course which makes your career bright.

And, yes of course you can do one year PGDFM or PGDBF after completing B.Com. There are so many Institutions which offer this course. Here, is the Criteria for PGDFM and PGDBF for your reference.

- Applicants who have a graduation in any subject with minimum 50% from a recognized University are eligible.
- Those applicants three years Diploma Holders from a recognized Polytechnic with 5 years supervisory experience can also apply.
- Final year graduation, applicants can also apply for the course.
17th May 2015, 11:16 PM
abthar

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for completion post graduation course like PGDFM, PGDBF etc in one year?

Dear aspirants

PGDM / PGDFM etc courses are offered by institutes NIT,IIM,IIPM,etc..

If you want to persue you have to write entrance exams when they notified.BUt IIPM,GREAT LAKES,MYSORE INSTITUTES are groomed institutes run by famous people who have more touch with Companies who can offer job oppourtunities,training,etc..So prefer these institutes than local institutions..

Hope It was helpful
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?