9th February 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing B.Sc. pass/general course? Does it affect doing higher studies?

I want to do B.Sc. pass/general course.Is there any scope of doing it? After doing B.Sc. pass/general course can I get further higher studies..Please help me.? I just wanted to understand the best thing which I can take without messing up the next steps.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  2. What is the scope of doing B.Sc. pass/general course? Does it affect doing higher studies? -- [New]
  3. Will there be a problem if I have backlogs in 5th semester to do higher studies in future?
  4. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  5. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  6. What should I do Job or B.E.? Can I take Education Loan for doing B.E.?
  7. How to take B.E as higher studies or MSc as higher studies while studying BSc Physics
  8. What is the scope in higher studies after doing B.E Biomedical Engineering?
  9. What are the PG programmes after BSc chemistry to do the higher studies?
  10. Which BSc field has the higher scope and better job opportunities?
  11. Will I be able to join Higher Studies as full time or part time while working as a maintenance trainee? Would it affect my experience which I have gained for past 5 years?
  12. If I score good percentage in ATKT exam during my first year of engineering then will it affect my eligibility for higher studies?
  13. Should I do a job or higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the scope of Higher studies after Engineering in IT?
  15. How to do my higher studies in abroad after finishing BSc IT
  16. What to do after Diploma Job or Degree?
  17. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  18. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
22nd February 2016, 06:20 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing B.Sc. pass/general course? Does it affect doing higher studies?

# There are ample job opportunities for a B.Sc graduates.

# Here below the list of few job opportunities/examinations in government sector:

* IBPS Probationary Officer (PO) Examination
* SBI Probatiionary Officer (PO) Examination
* SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination
* UPSC Civil Service Examination for IAS/IPS/IRS Services
* UPSC Assistant Commandant Examination
* UPSC Combined Defence Service Examination
* Examinations conducted by LIC for the post of Administrative Assistant, Assistant Development Officer (ADO) etc.
* Various examinations conducted by Indian Railway
* Various other examinations conducted by other department and ministries of Central Government
* Various State Level Examinations

# The basic educational qualification required for above mentioned examination is only any bachelor degree irrespective of marks obtained and nature of degree.

# Here below the names of few books which are useful for the preparation of above mentioned books are mentioned below:

* Arihant's Objective English
* Pearson Guide to English Language
* Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggrawal
* Quicker Maths by M. Tyra
* Lucent's General Studies
* Arihant's General Studies
* Reasoning Ability by R.S. Aggrawal
* Non Verbal Reasoning by Prabhat Javed
* Objective Arithmetic by S.L. Gulati
* Analytical Reasoning by A.K. Pandey
* Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggrawal
* Dilhan Publication's Numerical Aptitude for Banking
* English for Competitive Examination by A.K. Kapoor
* English for Competitive Examination by Harimohan Prashad
* Kiran's Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?