27th September 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing M.Tech after completion of B.Tech course?

I have done b.tech in mechanical engg and now I want to go for m.f.tech. So I want to know to know the feasibility of m.f.tech after b.tech in m.e.? Can someone please explain me the complete details on this course? I just wanted to know the details.

2nd October 2015, 03:38 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing M.Tech after completion of B.Tech course?

First of all I appreciate your willingness for doing M.Tech course. As M.Tech course is a professional or academic degree in which you will learn a deep in the subject you opt for doing M.Tech.

Following are the advantages of doing M.Tech:

--If you are interested in doing research in a particular field then this course is the best one.

--If you are interested in teaching and research sector then this course helps you a lot.

--better understanding of the core subjects

**But in my opinion you have to do M.Tech course from a reputed colleges such as IIT, NIT’s as they provide a lot of exposure in research sector to students. For getting admission in IIT or NIT’s you have to secure good marks in GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?