3rd June 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of M.A. in Economics?

Please experts on this subject matter explain me that what's the scope of M.A. in Economics? I have graduated in B.A. in Economics, looking to do masters now.

5th June 2016, 09:36 PM
ant man

Default Re: What is the scope of M.A. in Economics?

Yes you can do M.A economics course after completing B.A in economics.

The eligibility for doing MA in economics is
1. You have to complete graduation with a BA or B. Sc Economics degree.
2. A minimum of 50% marks is required in graduation.

-->Admission for MA is given on merit basis of the national and state conducted entrance exam for post graduation.

-->After MA economics course you can get job in various sectors including Business, Education, Government and Consultancy fields etc.

Some of the fields you can be employed are
1. Banking
2. Investment
3. Political consulting
4. Manufacturing
5. Transportation
6. Sales and Marketing
7. Stock Markets
8. Government
9. Nonprofit organizations
6th June 2016, 08:37 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The candidate who completed M.A. in Economics can get wide range of job opportunities in both private and public sectors.

Economics is the recognized qualification in Banking sector, Insurance sector and Indian Economic Services.

Stock exchange is the field in which post graduates in Economics can find a great career.

Some of the fields in which these candidates find employment are given below :

* Banking.

* Political Consulting.

* Sales and Marketing.

* Stock markets.

* Investment organizations.

You can also become lecturer in colleges through NET exam.
7th June 2016, 07:06 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of MA in Economics, there are a lot of scopes for a candidate.
Candidates, after the completion of MA in Economics can get jobs in various sectors like Education, Business, Consultancy as well as Government fields also.
Candidate can be employed in the following sectors:-

Political Consulting
Stock Markets
Banking
Transportation
Sales and Marketing
Manufacturing etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?