18th March 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Post Graduation course in Economics?

Sir,
I am doing B.A. in Economics from Calcutta University.
This is my 3rd year going and I will do M.A. in Economics.
Can you tell me the scope after post graduation in Economics?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  2. Name of courses and universities offering post graduation in Economics?
  3. Is it possible to do PG in Economics after passing graduation in commerce with 50%?
  4. How to pursue PG course in Economics or Finance from UKUS?
  5. Difference between Environmental Economics and Traditional Economics at Post Graduation level?
  6. Post graduation Economics after B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?
  8. Am I eligible to study correspondence Master's Degree in Economics if secured 45% in B.Sc(Physics)? Detailed information and scope of Master's Degree in Economics?
  9. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for Bank PO or Clerical positions in Goa being a candidate having secured 57% in Post Graduation with Economics?
  11. Can I appear for NET after completing graduation in Economics Hons? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is post graduation of any use to excel in Actuarial career?
  13. Which scholarship exam to give for Post Graduation in Economics from USA?
  14. After B.Com(Pass) can I do Post Graduation in Economics?
  15. How can I register for B.A Economics?
  16. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Economics from Gujarat University?
  17. What is the future scope of economics? Difference between center for studies of informal economy?
  18. Can I do MA Economics after technical graduation? Will it be okay to insult my engineering course and pursue Economics course?
14th October 2015, 02:06 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of Post Graduation course in Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing B.A. in Economics from Calcutta University.
This is my 3rd year going and I will do M.A. in Economics.
Can you tell me the scope after post graduation in Economics?
Please reply as soon as possible.

The course will be useful for those want to study further and research in this field like M.Phil or PhD.

The candidate can become teacher/professor in schools and colleges.

You have a good chance to clear the Indian Economics Services (IES) examination.

You can work as Business Analyst, Investment Analyst, Market Analyst, Securities Analyst etc.

These are some of the scopes of M.A. Economics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?