27th October 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of M.Sc in medical anatomy? Can I get job in hospital?

Can I do M.Sc medical anatomy after B.Sc medical? After completing M.Sc medical anatomy, what will be the scope and can we do job in hospital?

15th November 2016, 06:25 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of M.Sc in medical anatomy? Can I get job in hospital?

M.Sc. (Medical Anatomy) or Master of Science in Medical Anatomy is an postgraduation course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed B.Sc in Anatomy degree from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in B.Sc in Anatomy degree for Master of Science in Medical Anatomy is 50%.

As per my suggestion Ph.D. (Anatomy) course is right option for you after completion of M.Sc in medical anatomy. As per my knowledge you are eligible to get job in hospital after completion of M.Sc in medical anatomy.

The name of best jobs type for you are given below.

1. Teaching/Research

2. Associate Professor Anatomy

3. Sr. Medical Coder

4. Medical Scientists

5. Research Assistant
11th April 2017, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of M.Sc in medical anatomy? Can I get job in hospital?

Can I do MD in medical anatomy after msc in medical anatomy. .or is there any other option by which we can go in clinical field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?