3rd January 2018, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after B.Sc in aeronautical engineering?

I did B.Sc in aeronautical engineering this year 2017. Is there any job for me or what should I do after B.Sc aeronautical engineering. PIYUSH KHILLARE IGATPURI MAHARASHTRA.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Astronaut? Should I do Aeronautical Engineering or BSc?
  2. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  3. What should I do aafter 12th if I want to do B.Sc course after completion of aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  4. What should I do to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after BSc in mechanical engineering?
  5. How can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering?
  6. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Are there any specialized courses in Chemistry other than BSc? Information about Marine Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the job scope?
  10. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  11. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  12. How to join 2nd year aeronautical engineering after finishing BSc CS
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  14. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  17. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Can I do MS in Aerospace engineering after B.Sc?
4th January 2018, 12:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after B.Sc in aeronautical engineering?

After successful completion of this B.Sc in Aeronautical Engineering, you may find two options in your hand and one is to search for job opportunities and the second one is to pursue further studies after completion of B.Sc in Aeronautical Engineering course.

Generally you may find less job opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Aeronautical Engineering as most of the recruiting companies or organization look for B.E/ B.Tech or Master's Degree candidates. If you are really interested in pursuing then I would suggest you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry scheme by appearing in concerned college's entrance examination. Once you are done with doing B.E/ B.Tech you may find numerous job opportunities in your field.

You may find employment opportunities in Helicopter Corporation of India, ISRO, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Civil Aviation Department, National Aeronautical lab, DRDO..etc.,
4th January 2018, 06:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after B.Sc in aeronautical engineering?

List of jobs after B.Sc in Aeronautical Engineering:-

Aerospace Engineer

Design Engineer

Maintenance Engineer

Manufacturing Systems Engineer

Materials Engineer

Mechanical Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?