7th June 2016, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

What should I do aafter 12th if I want to do B.Sc course after completion of aeronautical engineering?

Hiiii,

i am shivam. I have passed 12 from cbse board . I got 62% in 12 . I want to do bsc and after this aeronautical engineering . What can i do ? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the answer on this to proceed further.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  2. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  3. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  4. What should I do further to become an astronaut after completion of 10th?
  5. Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of my engineering?
  6. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  7. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How can I become an Astronaut? Should I do Aeronautical Engineering or BSc?
  10. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  11. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field?
  12. Procedure to enter into Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  14. Is it possible to do ME in Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for aeronautical engineering after completion of 12th with 60% marks?
  18. How can I get admission in good Aeronautical engineering college after completing 12th with 82%
7th June 2016, 10:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do aafter 12th if I want to do B.Sc course after completion of aeronautical engineering?

I would like to suggest you to pursue Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th from Non Medical Stream. But for that you must have to qualify the entrance exam known as Joint Entrance Test. Your age should not be less than 17 years. Once you qualify JEE Mains exam and obtain good rank you will be allowed to appear in Advanced Exam to get admission in IIT of India.
28th August 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do aafter 12th if I want to do B.Sc course after completion of aeronautical engineering?

I want to aeronautical engineer after my bsc computer science what should i do??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?