27th October 2018, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

What should I do among MCA(H) and job after completing BCA(H)?

Sir, I will complete my BCA(H) this year. I want to know that should I have to study MCA(H) or not? Because I don’t know any benefit I get after MCA(H). I will search job after my BCA(H) but my friends are telling me to do post graduation. So, what can I do in this situation?

2nd November 2018, 10:57 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do among MCA(H) and job after completing BCA(H)?

As per my suggestion, you should go for Master of Computer Applications course for your bright future rather than a job after completing BCA course.

Master of Computer Applications is a postgraduate Information Technology course. The duration of MCA course is three years. The basic eligibility to get admission in MCA course is the candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

There are a lot of jobs available for you after completing MCA course.

1. E-Commerce Companies

2. Schools and Colleges

3. Security and Surveillance Companies

4. Government Agencies

5. Networking Companies

6. Software Development Companies
3rd November 2018, 03:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do among MCA(H) and job after completing BCA(H)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I will complete my BCA(H) this year. I want to know that should I have to study MCA(H) or not? Because I don’t know any benefit I get after MCA(H). I will search job after my BCA(H) but my friends are telling me to do post graduation. So, what can I do in this situation?

You can study MCA (H) after completion of BCA (H) for better future prospects. You should study the MCA (H) in regular mode from any reputed college. The scope for the MCA (H) is higher compared to the BCA (H) course. After completion of MCA (H), you can find jobs in various MNCs. You should have very good technical and communication skills to get a job. Duration of the MCA course is three years. You can also apply for jobs in various government and private sector organizations after completion of MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?