16th May 2022, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

What should be my PGCET and GATE score to get into R.V.College of Engineering, Bangalore?

hello sir/madam I just wanted to know that can i get into one of the top colleges in Bangalore to do my Mtech. ,through PGCET..if so what should be my ranking. I'm not sure about taking Gate exam next year. So,I am willing to attend PGCET next year,if i can get through good college then,probably I won't try GATE or should i take the Gate exam??please let me know.And i'm a 3rd year BE (information science)student.

18th May 2022, 01:02 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be my PGCET and GATE score to get into R.V.College of Engineering, Bangalore?

The college offers direct admission in BE/M.tech and MCA courses.
Those who don't get good rank in COMEDK or Karnataka CET entrance exam, they can join college through management quota seats.

The candidates from General category must have scored atleast 50% marks and those belonging to sc/st must have atleast 45% marks in GATE PGCET entrance exam for admission to RV college of engineering.
19th May 2022, 05:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be my PGCET and GATE score to get into R.V.College of Engineering, Bangalore?

Any rank less than 2000 is considered a good rank in PGCET to take admission in MTech. To get into R.V.College of Engineering, Bangalore for the MTech course a candidate must have passed a BE/BTech in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the GATE/PGCET.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.rvce.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?