4th November 2012, 03:57 PM
PraveenCKM

How much score do I need in GATE? I want to get in IISC Bangalore

Respected sir/madam

I have applied for gate2013, am in the 7th sem EC with aggregate of 78.58%
till 6 th sem. I request you to kindly inform me that how much score i need to get in GATE2013 so that i want to get in to IISC Bangalore, or NITK Surathkal for my post graduation.

Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Whether GATE is mandatory for admission in PhD course at IISC, Bangalore?
  2. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  3. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?
  4. Chances of getting IIT or IISc with a score of 65 in GATE 2015? -- [New]
  5. How much to score in GATE to get admission in ME/M.Tech course offered by IISC?
  6. Will my son get admission in IITs or IISc with a score of 627 in GATE Exam?
  7. Am I eligible to do Integrated Ph.d course after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication 5 years back? Do I need to attend GATE or IISC exam?
  8. Will I be eligible for IISC with a valid GATE score?
  9. Which is the best country and university to do MS degree program after B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Admission process for Ph.D from IISC, Bangalore after 97 or above percentile in GATE?
  11. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  12. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?
  13. How can I get Internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  14. Required score in GATE (civil engineering) to get into IIT or IISC? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for M.Tech in IIT having completed M.Sc. in Electronics? Procedure to get admission into the course?
  16. What is the GATE score required to get M.Tech seat? I am a IISc or IIT Bomber student
  17. What are the job opportunities after doin the 4 year BS course in bangalore.?
  18. On what basis are the students admitted to NIT for M.Tech?
6th April 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much score do I need in GATE? I want to get in IISC Bangalore

What is the GATE score(IT branch) required to get a M.Tech seat in IISC or IITBombay?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?