30th June 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

What specialization should I opt in PGDM if interested in IT but college providing Marketing, Finance and HR?

Dear sir,
Presently I am pursuing PGDM in reputed organization. I am very confusing for choosing the specializations in PGDM. my college is offering dual specializations in PGDM. I have two years of work experience in Technical support engineer. Also I have completed RedHat Linux 6 Certification. Actually I am interested in IT specialization in PGDM but my college is offering Marketing/Finance/HR specializations only. PLEASE TELL ME WHICH SPECIALIZATION IS GOOD. please guide me.

27th January 2017, 10:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What specialization should I opt in PGDM if interested in IT but college providing Marketing, Finance and HR?

If you want to get IT related stream, then you need to look for other colleges. If present institute is reputed and you are not getting a stream of your choice, then also it would be a good option because it is a reputed institute.

Most of the top MNCs don't worry about streams these days. If you have work experience in IT field, then it will be a plus point for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?