27th June 2011, 12:18 AM
solanki123

Which company job is offered for distance MBA? Colleges offering distance MBA?

dear sir ,

you will suggest me for mba through distance education & which companys job offerd for distence mba , which collegs inindia offerd distence mba .

jitendra solanki

email; [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  2. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  3. Can I pursue MBA after scoring 49% in B.Com? List of colleges offering MBA through distance?
  4. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  5. Distance MBA in Hospital Administration or distance MBA in Healthcare, which is better?
  6. Which university is offering LLB through distance? I am a student of MBA
  7. List of Colleges offering Pharma MBA in Distance Learning? How to prepare a Resume for Pharmacist?
  8. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  9. Can i get benefits of joining distance learning MBA program along with my job? I have completed my M.Com degree
  10. Whether MBA course is allowed after B.Com from Open University or not? List colleges for doing MBA in Dubai? -- [New]
  11. How to do MBA finance through distance?
  12. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  13. How to do MBA in distance? Is correspondence better than distance?
  14. Is Distance Course at IGNOU approved by AICTE? Will I be eligible for lecturer post in engineering colleges after finishing MBA distance at IGNOU? Can I do Ph.D in Management after MBA distance from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Universities in India offering MBA distance learning?
  16. Can I get job in good company after MBA in distance?
  17. Is there any value for MBA distance education after completing B.Tech CSE with 72%
  18. Is Doing MBA(Distance Education) while working in MNC useful ?
10th November 2011, 06:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company job is offered for distance MBA? Colleges offering distance MBA?

Most of the companies offer jobs to distance MBA candidates. The main criterion in case of the Distance course is that it should be taken from an accredited institute. More over the candidates will be generally selected for a job on the basis of his/her performance and skills. Hence, it is more important for the candidate to pass the selection criteria such as the written test or interview if it is conducted. There are many reputed institutes which offer the Distance MBA courses such as IGNOU, Sikkim Manipal University, Anna University etc.
10th November 2011, 06:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company job is offered for distance MBA? Colleges offering distance MBA?

There are many specialization streams which you can opt for the MBA course. You can select the course as per your level of interest. You can select the Finance or Marketing stream if you are interested. You can also opt for the HR or Operations stream also if you are more of a peoples person. You should conduct an analysis regarding the career avenues regarding each stream separately. The final decision can be based on your individual interest.
4th December 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

what is better to do after doing b.com mba or cs?
4th December 2011, 10:25 PM
nida shakeel

There are many specialization streams which you can opt for the MBA course. You can select the course as per your level of interest. You can select the Finance or Marketing stream if you are interested. You can also opt for the HR or Operations stream also if you are more of a peoples person. You should conduct an analysis regarding the career avenues regarding each stream separately. The final decision can be based on your individual interest.
17th December 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED GRADUATION IN B.A. CAN I DO MBA THROUGH DISTANCE EDU.? WHICH IS STREAM WILL BETTER FOR ME IN MBA PLS GUIDE ME .
6th February 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA from SMU(Delhi) distance course in 2009 but since am in Nagaland its difficult to get a job here...I Am looking for a job in an around delhi...which company in what profile offer job for those who have a MBA in (distance course)...please help me!!
14th March 2012, 11:37 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

You can also opt for the HR or Operations stream also if you are more of a peoples person. You should conduct an analysis regarding the career avenues regarding each stream separately. The final decision can be based on your individual interest.main criterion in case of the Distance course is that it should be taken from an accredited institute. More over the candidates will be generally selected for a job on the basis of his/her performance and skills. Hence, it is more important for the candidate to pass the selection criteria such as the written test or interview if it is conducted. There are many reputed institutes which offer the Distance MBA courses such as IGNOU
15th May 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

dear sir ,

you will suggest me for mba through distance education & which companys job offerd for distence mba ,

rahul nimbalkar

[email protected]
22nd May 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
i don't have 10 2 , and i did b com in distance education with 45% and then i did regular mba with HR and got 62% , and now i am working as a recruiter and having 2 yrs experience now planning to learn SAP BI/BW , if i learn can i get any got openings for me , should i learn or not please guide me .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?