26th May 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of PGCET will be available in Bangalore? Detailed information and last date of form submission?

Friends,
I have finished my B.Arch. I want to do M.Arch at Bangalore. So, I want to apply for PGCET at Bangalore. I want to know when the application form available? When is the last date to submit? Please provide me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get the application form of PGCET to study M.Arch in Bangalore? Examination date and last date of form submission?
  2. When the notification of PGCET will be released? Detailed information, date of application form and last date of application?
  3. Detailed information about PGCET? When the application form will be published?
  4. PGECET previous years question papers with solutions?
  5. From where in Bangalore to purchase the PGCET form for admission in M.Tech computer science? Any official website for PGCET Authority? Last date of getting the admission form and submission?
  6. From where I can get the application form of Olympiads for 3rd standard? Detailed information, syllabus and last date of form submission?
  7. Fee of the application form of PGCET? Last date of submission?
  8. When the application form of PGCET for MBA and M.Tech will be released in Karnataka? Detailed information and last date of application?
  9. How to get PGCET application form through VTU? Last date of submission of form?
  10. Important dates of PGCET 2015 exam
  11. Last date of Karnataka PGCET application form submission?
  12. What is the last date of submission of application form of VTU for PGCET Karnataka?
  13. What is the last date of submission of application form for M.Tech PGCET?
  14. How can I get application form for Karnataka PGCET for MCA?
  15. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Last date for the issue of pgcet application forms for MBA? Cost of the application form and date of the exam?
  17. Details of application form for public and private sector jobs?
  18. Details regarding the date of issue of application form for PGCET?
21st May 2017, 10:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of PGCET will be available in Bangalore? Detailed information and last date of form submission?

The application forms of PGCET examination at Bangalore will be available from 19th May, 2017 and the application mode is online. The last date to apply for PGCET examination is 1st June, 2017 till 5:30 PM. The last date to pay the PGCET examination fee is 2nd June, 2017.

The PGCET examination admit cards can be downloaded from 20th June, 2017 and the PGCET examination will be conducted on 1st July, 2017. The results will be announced in the month of July and the counselling process starts in the month of August.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?