11th August 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

When the Jai Prakash University, Saran will conduct entrance exam for Master of Biotechnology course?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Chemistry from MDDM College. Now I want to study Master of Biotechnology from Jai Prakash University, Saran. When will the JPU conduct entrance exam for it?

12th August 2016, 08:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the Jai Prakash University, Saran will conduct entrance exam for Master of Biotechnology course?

Sorry, to say that Jai Prakash University, Saran does not offer Master of Biotechnology course. It offers only Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology under Self-Financing scheme.

It offers Master's degree in Zoology, Botany, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. But, it does not offer Master of Biotechnology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?