13th January 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

When M.Com admission application form will be issued?

Can you let me know when will M.Com applications issued in central college and college timings for M.Com in central college? Am I eligible 4 mcom there, my percentage is 74.5%. Please do reply me earlier.

15th January 2016, 11:23 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When M.Com admission application form will be issued?

M.Com stands for Masters in Commerce which is post graduate course which is done after graduation . Duration of course is 2 years .The admission in this course is take place in the month of June - July after the completion of Graduation final exam .

The admission is take place according to rank basis if there is entrance exam other wise mark basis (Merit Wise) many colleges used to conduct entrance exam .
16th January 2016, 04:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The applications form for admission in M.Com course in Central colleges will be issued from 1st April 2016.

Classes timings are however, not fixed and changes from colleges to colleges, therefore nothing accurate can be said in that regard.
15th June 2017, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

When will the application forums for m.com will be issued for the year 2017 by central college of Bangalore?
29th June 2017, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I am waiting for my 6th semester Bcom results.. So what are the procedures to get admission in central college with an aggregate of 80%?
Do I have to write any entrance exam?
can I get the application form as soon as the results are out or can I get it even before the results are announced?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?