28th May 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I get BSMS admission application form? What is the date of application form?

How can I get BSMS 2013 admission application form ,from which date application forms issued

21st June 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get BSMS admission application form? What is the date of application form?

When will issue tn govt. B.S.M.S application form?
2nd July 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get BSMS admission application form? What is the date of application form?

when will be the bsms application form issued for tamilnadu and wat was the procedure
13th July 2013, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

wr i have to get a bsms application form?
22nd July 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

how i will fill the application? i have some doubt in application.
3rd August 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i didnt sent my income certificaate but i receved my acknowldgement from selection commite now they adviced me to sent ur income certifiate . now how can i submit my income certificate or i will bring my certifiate on the date councilling please contact me sir 9597602496 or [email protected]
4th August 2013, 01:17 PM
Y.Bali Reddy

BSMS stands for bachelor of siddha medicine and surgery.
the total information about BSMS can get from the related websites.
16th November 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

iam a third year unergraduate student (zoology) but iwant to do bsms& i am having 77% in my higher secondary shall i apply for this course? am i eligible for this course...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?